Saturday 12 April 2014

Nuts N More, and the confessions of a self confessed Peanut Butter addict -

  You only need to take a sneaky peek at my Instagram to quickly discover that I do have a SLIGHT peanut butter and nut butter addiction. I will literally try and top/incorporate it into most meals/snacks/flex-bowls that I make. I love how great it is for people like me who are trying to gain weight and lean muscle mass in a healthy way. Having gone from loving is as a child, to strictly restricting and then completely cutting it out of my diet when I was at the height of my illness, I feel that now it's back to stay! Nut butters take up a good majority of my store cupboard at university, with a grand total of 11 jars of different types (and I have no plans to stop this growing collection any time soon! No way hoosay!)I have also been known to try and convince my university lecturers (with quite a lot of persistence mind you) to try my favourite of, peanut butter and cinnamon topped on a fluffy sweet potato. 

OGNSJDGNFJGNfd talk about absolute and utter perfection in your mouth.
So having seen the fitness world marvelling over Nuts'N'More nut butters, I felt obliged to jump on the band wagon.

   I decided, to save myself the hassle by combining two more of my favourite flavours and tastes when buying this; so got the Pumpkin Spice flavour. It tastes, like Christmas in a jar. With spicy, warm cinnamon and that kick of pumpkin, alongside the creamy peanut butter consistency, it's exactly what you would expect from a high quality nut butter! Lush.
The good thing about these peanut butter, is there is no added sugar and instead they use xylitiol, maple extract and natural plant sugars to sweeten. Also, they are PACKED and I mean jam PACKED full of protein, with 14g per serving! 

    The only downside? They are reasonably pricey coming in at nearly £8 per jar and can only be bought online. I've been know that Nuts'N'More have a variety of other flavours, to torture my student loan with and I've been strongly advised to try the almond butter cinnamon raisin, and the new toffee crunch flavours. Genius? Whoever thought of combining peanut butter, with sweet flavours, was a blinking genius!
For a treat, it's a definite go to, unless like me, and you'd be likely to devour the entire pot in one sitting if you could.


 
www.proteinpickandmix.co.uk        www.cardiffsportsnutrition.co.uk     www.nuts-n-more.co.uk

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment