Friday 14 February 2014

Frank Bars-

''TO BE FRANK, WE’RE ALL ABOUT NATURAL, HONEST INGREDIENTS. WE CREATE REAL, HEALTHY SNACKS WITHOUT COMPROMISING TASTE.'' 

It's refreshing to find a brand and company that is so genuinely honest about their products! I don't follow a strict clean eating diet, but I do like to fuel my body with nutritious and healthy foods as I find that it responds better to them! Plus, lets be fair, they taste SOOOO much better!

Gluten free, egg free, wheat free, nut free, dairy free, their bars are made from coconut cream chocolate and 100% natural fruits and ingredients. Looking at the ingredients, ALL of them are natural, proper foods.
The chocolate orange flavour was absolutely bliss and most definitely my favourite! I love to chop them up and throw them over greek yogurt or to melt slightly over fruit!
Eating healthily doesn't have to be boring!
I was so honoured to receive some of the bars when I told the company how much I wanted to try their bars and told them about my story. The people who work there are genuinely lovely. Really, they are! They wished me the best of luck in recovery and wanted me to give them updates as to how I was doing! It's not often a company is so considerate about their customers.

The only problem, is that you can't get these bars easily. You have to visit one of the few stockists or order only from Ocado, but I've been ensured that this will soon be changing and that as the company grows, so will the number of places you can get it from!

https://www.facebook.com/frankhonestsnacking     http://www.thefrankfoodcompany.com/     @FrankBars


No comments:

Post a Comment