Thursday 13 February 2014

Rather NAKD and over exposed-

    A few weeks ago, a lovely brown parcel arrived in my letterbox and I think it’s safe to say that, my goodness I am a lucky duck! This time it was from NAKD bars and natural foods! So many colours and of course I had to pull a ridiculous face.

HOW CAN SOMETHING SO TASTY BE SO GOOD FOR YOU!

So far out of this little bundle I’ve tried the Cocoa flavour, Cocoa Orange, Berry Crunch, Rhubarb & Custard and the Mint Chocolate.

NAKD pride themselves on being all natural, wheat, dairy and gluten free; there are no hidden nasties in their products, with only nuts, cocoa, agave and fruits going into making the bars. I love how suitable they are for anybody following any diet! I don't follow a clean eating diet as of such, but the fact that there is nothing artificial in these bars is not only reassuring but makes them so much more appealing, Normally, I HATE nuts, however in these bars, there are no huge chunks of nuts and no overpowering taste.Plus, the fact that they are super tasty (the orange cocoa one, tastes like Terry’s chocolate orange…just putting that out there) make them an ideal post workout/pre workout or just general snack!

Not to mention that the people at NAKD are absolutely lovely and super friendly.
They are just a generally all round ‘nice’ group of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment